Edamame Ham Frittata
- Yield 6 servings
A frittata is nothing more than an open-faced omelette and is, in fact, much easier to make.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups leftover cooked linguine
- 1 1/2 cups cooked edamame
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco or ricotta cheese
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup grated pepper Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ham and onion, sauté 3 minutes. Add linguine; cook 2 minutes. Add edamame, garlic salt and pepper, cook 2 minutes. Sprinkle with olives and queso fresco. Pour eggs over cheese. Cover and cook over medium-low heat 4 minutes or until eggs are set. Place skillet in oven. Cover and cook 10 minutes.Sprinkle with jack cheese, cook 2 minutes or untl cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.
Recipe courtesy of The Soyfoods Council