Eating Healthy Shrimp Veggie Pasta
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1/2box whole grain linguine pasta
- 1/2whole red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2whole yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4whole red onion, sliced
- 1teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2tablespoons light olive oil
- 1/2teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 12medium raw, peeled shrimp, deveined
- Cook pasta & drain.
- Saute onions & peppers in 1 T of olive oil until tender.
- Season shrimp with salt & pepper. Saute in remaining oil. Toss pasta with garlic, veggies, and shrimp.
- Sprinkle with 2 T. basil and parmesean cheese, if desired.