Easy Turkey Rice Bowl
- 1tablespoon oil
- 1package (14-oz) frozen Asian vegetable blend (like Birds Eye)
- 2cups packed baby spinach
- 1 1/2cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2cloves crushed garlic
- 1teaspoon ground ginger
- 2cups shredded cooked turkey
- cooked brown rice
- thinly sliced green onions
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add vegetable blend and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add baby spinach and stir until wilted. Remove pan from heat.
- In a saucepan, combine chicken broth, soy sauce, garlic and ground ginger. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes. Mix turkey into vegetables.
- Layer cooked brown rice and turkey mixture in bowls. Ladle 1/2 cup broth mixture over each. Sprinkle with thinly sliced green onions. Serves 4.