Easy Shrimp Remoulade
- Yield 8 servings
A pantry-friendly version of a classic French sauce to serve with shrimp on a bed of lettuce for a light lunch or fabulous first course.
- 1 pound medium peeled shrimp, seasoned and cooked
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Creole or grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- dash hot sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Place shrimp in bowl.
- In another small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and toss with shrimp. Refrigerate until serving. Makes 2 cups.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg’s Trim & Terrific Gulf Coast Favorites: Over 250 Easy Recipes from My Louisiana Kitchen, 2008.