Easy Rosemary Roasted Chicken
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 30-50
- 2tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a small bowl whisk all of the marinade ingredients.
- Cut the chicken into six pieces: two breast halves, two whole legs (thigh and drumstick), and two wings (remove and discard the wing tips). Brush each chicken piece on both sides with the marinade. If you have time, marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for as long as 4 hours. If not, you can roast the chicken right away.
- Prepare the grill for direct and indirect cooking over medium heat (350° to 450°F).
- Brush the cooking grates clean. Grill the chicken pieces, skin side down, over indirect medium heat, with the lid closed as much as possible, until fully cooked, turning once or twice. The breasts and wing pieces will take 30 to 40 minutes and the whole legs will take 40 to 50 minutes. During the last 5 minutes of grilling time, move the chicken over direct medium heat and cook until well browned all over, turning once or twice. Remove from the grill and let rest for 3 to 5 minutes. Serve warm.
©2011 Weber-Stephen Products LLC. Recipe from Weber’s Time To Grill™ by Jamie Purviance. Used with permission