Easy Roasted Salmon
- Yield 2 servings
Season salmon, pop in the oven and you have a terrific meal ready in minutes.
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven 400F. Cover a baking sheet with foil.
- Mix together brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, cinnamon, and season to taste. Add salmon and seasoning to plastic bag, seal, and toss salmon until thoroughly coated.
- Place salmon on pan and bake for 12-15 minutes. A flaky texture should emerge.