Easy Pot Roast with Two Potatoes
- Yield: 14 servings
- 1 (4-pound) beef sirloin tip roast, trimmed of excess fat
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 1large onion, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16-ounce) package baby carrots
- 1 sweet potato, peeled, cut into chunks
- 2 red potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Create small incisions all over roast and insert garlic pieces.
- Thoroughly season meat with salt and pepper. Top roast with sliced onions, then pour soup over mixture.
- Cover roast and bake at least 4 hours, making sure to add time for bigger roasts.
- Toss in carrots and potatoes and cook for an additional hour. Meat should be very tender.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 249
- Fat 8g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 57mg
- Sodium 254mg
- Carbohydrate 14g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 29g