Easy Oven-Baked French Toast with Raisin Syrup
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 10 mins
- French Toast:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 slices California raisin bread
- 1/2 cup maple flavor syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup California raisins
- Heat oven to 450F. Generously grease cookie sheet. In shallow bowl, combine eggs, milk and vanilla; blend well. Dip bread in egg/milk mixture to coat well. Arrange on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450F for 10 minutes or until golden brown on bottom. Meanwhile, in small saucepan, heat maple syrup, honey and raisins. Serve over French toast.
Recipe courtesy of the California Raisin Marketing Board