Easy Kale Salad
Five ingredients are all that's needed for this healthy and simple salad.
- 2-3 cups kale, chopped and massaged
- 3 tablespoons goji berries
- 1/2 baked sweet potato, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup lentils
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- fresh lemon juice to taste
- Toss massaged kale with goji berries, sweet potatoes, lentils and walnuts until combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients together with a fork. Pour over the salad.
See more from McKel Hill at Nutrition Stripped.