Moist Irish Soda Bread
The sour cream in this recipe insures a moist and tender Irish soda bread.
- 2 eggs
- 1 pint, sour cream
- 3 1/2cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2cup natural sugar, like turbinado
- 1tablespoon baking powder
- 1teaspoon salt
- 2tablespoons caraway seeds
- 1cup dark golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cream eggs and sour cream together on medium.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to mixing bowl, mixing on medium. Add caraway seeds and raisins, mix to combine. Divide batter evenly among muffin tin cases. Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.