Easy Homestyle Chicken
- Yield 4 servings
Coated with a buttermilk-honey mixture, this chicken is pan-fried then baked in the oven.
- 4 -- (3 1/2- to 4-ounce ) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Coat chicken with honey; set aside. Combine baking mix, ginger, seasoned salt and pepper; mix well. Roll honey-coated chicken in seasoned mixture.
- Brown chicken in hot oil in nonstick skillet. Drain excess oil. Place chicken on rack in baking pan and bake at 350F 20 to 30 minutes or until juices run clear.