Easy Garlic Knots
- 8ounces package of pizza dough
- 4 cloves garlic
- olive oil
- Slice the pizza dough into 8-inch strips.
- Tie the strips into loose knots.
- Grease a baking sheet. Bake the dough at 350F for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Melt butter and minced garlic in a frying pan.
- Roll the knots in the butter mixture when they are done baking.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve immediately.
Posted with permission from The Forest Feast: Simple Vegetarian Recipe from My Cabin in the Woods (Stewart, Tabori & Chang, 2014).