Easy Five Bean Vegetarian Chili
- Yield 8 to 10 servings
- 1 15oz cans black beans, drained &rinsed
- 1 16oz cans dark red kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 16oz cans light red kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 16oz cans vegetarian baked beans, excess liquid poured off
- 1 17oz cans garbanzo beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 14.5oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 28oz cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 1.25oz packets reduced sodium chili seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 clove minced garlic
Combine all ingredients into a slow cooker, place lid on top.Cook on high for at least 3 hours.
Serve with sour cream, shredded cheddar, and chopped green onions.