Easy Five Bean Vegetarian Chili
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 1 15ozcans black beans, drained &rinsed
- 1 16ozcans dark red kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 16ozcans light red kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 16ozcans vegetarian baked beans, excess liquid poured off
- 1 17ozcans garbanzo beans, drained & rinsed
- 1cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 14.5ozcans diced tomatoes
- 1 28ozcans crushed tomatoes
- 1 1.25ozpackets reduced sodium chili seasoning
- 1tablespoon dried basil
- 1tablespoon dried oregano
- 1clove minced garlic
Combine all ingredients into a slow cooker, place lid on top.Cook on high for at least 3 hours.
Serve with sour cream, shredded cheddar, and chopped green onions.