Easy Chocolate Truffles Dipped in White Chocolate
- Yield 4 1/2 dozen
Close your eyes for this bite of ecstasy -- only three ingredients using your favorite familiar chocolate cookie.
- 1 -- (1 pound 2-ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 -- (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In food processor, combine chocolate sandwich cookies and cream cheese, pulsing until mixture forms a ball. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheet lined with wax paper. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- In microwave-safe dish, microwave white chocolate chips for one minute, remove and stir until melted and creamy. Dip top of each ball in white chocolate and return to wax paper. Refrigerate until white chocolate hardens. Once truffles are hardened, transfer to resealable plastic bag. Keep refrigerated.