Easy Chocolate Truffles Dipped in White Chocolate
- Yield: 4 1/2
- 1 (1 pound 2-ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1cup white chocolate chips
- Pulse sandwich cookies and cream cheese until mixture is in a ball. Divide mixture into 1 inch balls and refrigerate on a baking sheet for 1 hour.
- Microwave white chocolate chips for one minute then stir until creamy and melted through. Dip top of each ball in chocolate then return to cookie sheet. Refrigerate until white chocolate hardens.
- Once truffles are set, put in a plastic bag and keep refrigerated.