Easy Chili with Corn
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
Meat, salsa, corn, beef broth and beans are the foundation for this quick chili.
- 2 pounds ground sirloin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (16-ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen corn
- 2 (14 1/2-ounce) cans seasoned beef broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- Saute garlic and brown meat in a large stock pot. Remove any excess liquid or grease. Season with chili powder and cumin, then add salsa, corn, beef broth and beans. Boil mixture, then reduce heat and cook an additional 15 minutes.