Easy Chicken Taco Stew
- Yield 4 servings
- 2 pieces chicken breast
- 1 large onion
- 2 medium peppers (any color)
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can large can of tomatoes
- 1 can beans (any kind)
- 1 package frozen corn
1. Cut up chicken and throw into pot
2. Chop onions and peppers & throw into pot
3. Add taco seasoning, tomatoes, beans and corn.
4. Add enough water to cover by about 1 inch.
5.. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve with naco chips, shredded cheese.