Easy Chicken Scampi
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
With a few simple ingredients, turn chicken breasts into a super flavorful meal.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and marinate chicken overnight.
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove chicken from marinade and lay across baking dish or broiler pan. Broil close to heat, and turn once for a total of 15 minutes of cook time.