Easy Chicken Scampi
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
With a few simple ingredients, turn chicken breasts into a super flavorful meal.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in shallow bowl. Marinate, covered, in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
- Preheat broiler. Remove chicken from marinade; place in single layer in shallow baking dish or broiling pan. Broil 8 inches from heat, turning once, until chicken is done, about 15 minutes.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg and Gerald Miletello’s Eating Well Through Cancer: Easy Recipes & Recommendations During and After Treatment (2001).