Easy Chicken Couscous
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 2cups chicken both
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1-- 5.8-ounce box instant coucous
- 1/2cup shredded carrots
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 2tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2tablespoons sherry cooking wine
- 1/2teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2teaspoon Sea salt
- 1/2-- Rotisserie chicken, pulled, skin removed
- 1/2cup chiffonade of fresh basil
- Bring broth, carrots, olive oil and salt to a boil. Stir in couscous. Cover and remove from heat. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Gently fluff couscous mixture with a fork to separate. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, sherry cooking wine, black pepper and salt. Drizzle over couscous and gently toss. Add rotisserie chicken and lightly toss. Top with fresh basil and serve warm or chilled.
* Note: Tart, creamy feta is also delicious in this simple, filling dish.