Easy Caprese Salad
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
- Prep 15 minutes to prepare
- Cook 0 mins
- 2 cans Pitted black olives
- 1 box whole fresh cherry or grape tomatoes sliced in 1/2
- 1 package FRESH mozzarella in water cut into cubes
- 1 small chopped onion (optional)
- 1 cup your favorite italian dressing
1) Drain the olives and place in a bowl
2) Wash one container of grape or cherry tomatoes and slice in 1/2 before adding to bowl
3) Cube 1 package of FRESH Mozzarella (drain water from it) and add to bowl
*I have subsituted mozzarella cheese sold in brick form, but, it does change the taste*
4) add one cup of your favorite brand of Italian dressing and chopped onion (optional) to taste.
5) mix thoroughly, cover and place in the refrigerator to chill.