Easy Breakfast Cookies
- Yield: 3 servings
- 1/2cup rolled oats
- 2-- eggs
- 1cup 2% cottage cheese
- 2teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4cup rolled oats
- 4tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1/2cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/3cup chopped dried cranberries
- Use blender to grind the 1/2 c oats to a fine flour consistency.
- Add eggs, cottage cheese, cinnamon and vanilla, blend until smooth.
- Transfer to bowl and stir in remaining ingredients until just moistened.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cook on rack.