Easy Blackened Shrimp
- Yield 4 servings
Simple roasted shrimp with a slightly sweet but very spicy seasoning delivers instant flavor with little effort.
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 24 large peeled shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven 400F.
- Combine all seasonings in a large plastic bag, toss in shrimp, and evenly coat.
- Arrange shrimp on a baking sheet then drizzle with olive oil. Cook for 5-7 minutes.