Easy Blackened Salmon
- Yield 4 servings
No fuss and lots of flavor is the motto of this salmon dish. Sweet and spicy collide for a taste you will not soon forget.
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 -- (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, except salmon. Rub mixture on both sides of salmon.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook salmon over medium heat about 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg's Trim & Terrific Gulf Coast Favorites: Over 250 Easy Recipes from My Louisiana Kitchen, 2008.