Easy Beef Enchiladas
- Yield 10 to 12 servings
A reduced-fat favorite.
- 1 1/4 pounds ground sirloin
- 1 onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup non-fat sour cream
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups reduced fat Mexican, Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese, divided
- 10 to 12 (6- to 8-inch) tortillas
- 2 cups canned mild enchilada sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook meat and onion in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 6 minutes, or until meat is done. Remove from heat, dispose of any excess grease, then stir in the sour cream, corn and 1/4 cup enchilada sauce.
- Spread about 1/3 cup enchilada sauce across the baking dish coated with nonstick spray. Spoon about 2 tablespoons meat mixture and about 1 tablespoon cheese onto each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla and place them seam-side down in the baking dish. Garnish enchiladas with remaining sauce and top with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and brown.