Easy Banana Bread
- Yield 16 servings
This is a short-cut banana bread, thanks to the biscuit mix.
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven 350F. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until creamy texture emerges. Beat in bananas, egg and egg whites. Stir in biscuit mix and cinnamon until combined. Fold into loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Let rest 15 minutes before slicing.