Easy As Pie Apple Dumplings
- Yield: 16 servings
- 2sticks butter or margarine
- 1cup granulated sugar
- 1teaspoon cinnamon
- 2cans crescent dinner rolls
- 2-- Granny Smith Apples
- 12ounces regular Mountain Dew
- Preheat oven to 350. In small saucepan, heat butter, sugar, and cinnamon until melted.
- Divide rolls into16 triangles. Peel apples and cut into 8 slices each. Starting at large end of triangle, roll each apple slice into dough and seal.
- Place 16 dumplings in 11 x 13 baking dish.
- Pour butter mixture over dumplings, then pour Mountain Dew over dumplings.
- Bake 40 minutes until brown.