Easy and Light Cobb Salad
- 2-3cups spinach
- 1 whole hard boiled egg
- 2 hard boiled egg whites (use more egg whites for a boost in protein)
- 1/4-1/2cup shredded carrots
- 1/4-1/2cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4-1/2cup chopped broccoli
- 1tablespoon tahini
- fresh lemon juice
- apple cider vinegar (for thinning to desired consistency)
- Peel hared boiled eggs from their shells and dice or slice into rounds. Be sure to remove yolk center for egg white portion.
- Arrange the salad ingredients in sections on a platter with vegetables on top of the bed of spinach. Or, if desired, mix salad ingredients together.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients together with a fork. Pour over the salad and serve.
See more from McKel Hill at Nutrition Stripped.