Dungeness Hot Crab Sandwiches
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1cup cooked Dungeness crab meat
- 1-- (4 1/4-ounce) can chopped black olives
- 1 1/2cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 3-- green onions
- 1/3cup mayonnaise
- -- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8-- kaiser rolls, halved crosswise
- Mix the crab meat, black olives, Swiss cheese, green onions and mayonnaise in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spread the mixture evenly on the rolls. Wrap each roll in foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375F for 20 minutes.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Favorite Recipes Press’ More Recipes Worth Sharing (Favorite Recipes Press, Inc., 2010).