Duncan Hines Cole Slaw Dressing
- Yield: 3 1/2 servings
- 3/4cup sugar
- 2tablespoons dry mustard
- 1teaspoon celery salt
- 1 3/4cups mayonnaise
- 1cup vinegar, white or cider
- 1medium cabbage, shredded
- Combine sugar, mustard and celery salt in a deep bowl. Add mayonnaise and mix well (a whisk works well for this).
- Add vinegar
- Blend well; pour into a jar and refrigerate. Several hours before serving, mix dressing with shredded cabbage; refrigerate.
- Dressing can be kept in refrigerator for several days. This also makes a good sandwich spread.