Duncan Hines Cole Slaw Dressing
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 3/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup vinegar, white or cider
- 1 medium cabbage, shredded
- Combine sugar, mustard and celery salt in a deep bowl. Add mayonnaise and mix well (a whisk works well for this).
- Add vinegar
- Blend well; pour into a jar and refrigerate. Several hours before serving, mix dressing with shredded cabbage; refrigerate.
- Dressing can be kept in refrigerator for several days. This also makes a good sandwich spread.