Dukan Diet Chocolate Coffee Meringues
- Yield servings
- 3 -- egg whites
- 2 teaspoons low-fat cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 2 teaspoons very strong cool coffee
1. Preheat oven to 300F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites until very stiff.
4. In a small bowl, combine the cocoa powder and the sweetener, then beat into the stiff egg whites until thoroughly combined.
5. Add the coffee and continue beating for about 30 seconds.
6. Drop spoonfuls of the mixture into 12 small mounds on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.