Dressed-Up Tomato Soup
- Yield 2 servings
A bit a cheese, some spinach, bacon and grape tomatoes turn a can of tomato soup into great, no-fuss meal.
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 can 2 percent reduced-fat milk
- 10 grape tomatoes, cut into halves
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (1-ounce) mozzarella cheese stick, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 ounces grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Place soup in saucepan. Add milk; whisk well. Add tomatoes, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add bacon, mozzarella cheese and spinach. Ladle into bowl and sprinkle with grated Parmigiano Reggiano.