Down Home on the Ranch Fish Canoes
- 1 package (6.3 oz) Gorton's Signature Grilled Tilapia Fillets
- 1/3 cup prepared low fat ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons prepared barbecue sauce
- 1 small onion, peeled and minced
- 1 can (11 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 or 16 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped, pecans or walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 pinch salt and peper to taste
- 12 large chilled iceberg or romaine lettuce leaves
Prepare Gorton's Signature Grilled Tilapia Fillets according to package instructions.
Meanwhile, mix together dressing and barbecue sauce in a large mixing bowl.
Cool cooked fillets slightly, then chop into bite size pieces.
Add tilapia, onion, corn, beans, tomato, nuts, and parsley to the large mixing bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon about ½ cup of the mixture into each lettuce leaf and serve.