Double Mustard Glazed Tofu Steaks
- Yield 3 to 4 servings
Dijon mustard brings a ton of pizzazz to broiled or grilled tofu.
- 1 pound firm tofu, sliced into 4 pieces lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Place tofu on baking pan. Preheat broiler.
- Combine honey, mustards and garlic. Brush on both sides of tofu steaks. Broil 8 to 10 minutes per side until golden brown; serve.