Double Fudge Drop Cookies
- Yield servings
- 1/2 cup Real California butter
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- Combine butter, chocolate chips, vanilla, and milk in top of double boiler.
- Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until all ingredients have melted together; remove from heat.
- In large bowl, mix flour and walnuts; stir in chocolate mixture and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line two cookie sheets with foil.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of dough onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until cookies feel firm to the touch (they never look done). Let stand 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheets. Cool on wire racks.
Recipe courtesy of the California Milk Advisory Board