Double Chocolate Biscoff Bread
- Yield: 1
- 1 1/4cups all-purpose flower
- 1tablespoon baking powder
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1cup Creamy Biscoff Spread
- 2/3cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1cup milk
- 1tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Spray a 9x5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl (using a handheld mixer or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment), cream together Biscoff Spread and sugar for 2 minutes until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, followed by vanilla and milk.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just combined.
- Remove 1 cup of batter and add the cocoa powder to it. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan, alternating between the 2 kinds. Run a butter knife through the pan once in a figure-8 pattern. Top with a few more chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 50 minutes until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for 15 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe from The Biscoff Cookie and Spread Cookbook by Katrina Bahl (The Countryman Press, 2014)