Donsuemor Madeleine Cheesecake Pops
- Yield servings
- 14 Donsuemor Traditional Madeleine Cookies
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 12 lollipop sticks
- Pearl colored jimmies (optional)
- Finely crumble cookies with your hands in a medium sized bowl. Add cream cheese, vanilla extract, and granulated sugar. Mix well and form 1 ounce balls.
- Place cheesecake balls on a small tray and transfer to the freezer for 15-20 minutes. While cheesecake balls are chilling prepare the white chocolate ganache.
- Pour white chocolate chips into a small bowl and place over a double broiler over low heat. Stir until melted.
- Remove double broiler from the stove and place over a heat-safe surface. Remove a few cheesecake balls from the freezer at a time and place a lollipop stick into each one.
- Dip pops one at a time into the melted chocolate, gently shake to remove any excess chocolate and dip into jimmies. Repeat until all cheesecake pops have been coated.
- Transfer to the fridge until ready to serve.
—Recipe by Josie Tavare, Daydreamer Desserts