Donsuemor French Almond Pumpkin Cakes
- Yield servings
Only a few simple ingredients are needed to make these yummy pumpkin and cinnamon treats out of Donsuemor French almond cakes.
- Donsuemor French Almond Pumpkin Cakes
- 1 can pumpkin puree (with instructions for pumpkin pie on can)
- cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar
- Evaporated milk
- Whipped Cream
- Paper baking cups
- Cupcake pan
- Start by gently scooping out the top of the cakes.
- Then, with a knife, gently scrape some of the excess cake to create a little well for your pumpkin filling.
- Put each of the almond cakes into a paper baking cup. Prepare your pumpkin pie filling by following the directions on the pumpkin puree.
- Using an ice cream scoop fill each almond cake with the pumpkin pie filling.
- Bake following the directions on the pumpkin puree, checking doneness using a toothpick. Once they’re cooled, you can either leave them in the baking cups or remove them.
- Serve with whipped cream and almond slices.
—Recipe by Eve, Beautiful Spit Up