- 2 (8-ounce) cartons low-fat lemon yogurt
- 1/4cup blanched almonds, chopped and toasted
- 1teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2tablespoons orange liqueur or orange juice
- Combine the lemon yogurt, almonds, orange rind, and orange liqueur and mix well. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend the flavors. Makes 2 cups.
Recipe reprinted with permission from American Favorites (Holly Clegg, 1996). For more from Holly, follow along at her website, Trim & Terrific.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 76
- Fat 2.4
- Saturated Fat .4
- Cholesterol 4mg
- Sodium 32mg