Dilly Stuffed Potatoes
- Yield servings
Dill gives these low-fat stuffed potatoes a great flavor.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) light stick margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dillweed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F, piece potatoes with a fork, and bake for 1 hr until potatoes are fork tender.
- Slice potatoes lengthwise and carve out flesh. Thoroughly mix potato flesh, margarine, sour cream, dillweed, lemon juice, garlic powder and pepper. Scoop mixture in potato shells, sprinkle with paprika, and bake 20 minutes.