- Yield 2 cups
This dip is a dilly and is great served with raw vegetables or crackers.
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Beau Monde seasoning
- 3 drops Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- -- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with raw vegetables or crackers.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Rochester’s Applehood and Motherpie (Rochester, New York, 1981).