Deviled Eggs with Bacon and Jalapeno
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2-3/4 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 4 whole green onion
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 large jalapeno (take out seeds)
- 2 dashes salt and pepper
- Boil and cool eggs. Slice in half. Place yolks in a medium bowl.Place whites on a serving plate.
- Cook bacon. It should be well done and crunchy. Cool and crumble.
- Mince Jalapeno and onion.
- Add Mayo, mustard, salt and pepper to egg yolks and blend well. You may need to add a little more mayo if it looks too dry.
- Fold in the rest of the ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into the egg whites.
- Serve cold and ENJOY!!!