Deviled Easter Eggs with Pancetta
- Yield: 12
- 2ounces pancetta
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, cooled and peeled
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon, divided
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2tablespoons finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2tablespoons sour cream
- 2tablespoons mayo
- 1teaspoon lemon juice
- 1teaspoon coarse salt
- 1teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Finely dice pancetta and cook in a skillet over medium heat until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Slice each egg in half and scoop egg yolks into a bowl. Set whites aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon tarragon and remaining ingredients to egg yolks and mix until thoroughly combined. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper as needed.
- Spoon yolk mixture back into egg white halves and garnish with a sprinkle of remaining tarragon. Makes 24 pieces.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 113
- Fat 9g
- Cholesterol 216mg
- Sodium 327mg
- Carbohydrate 1g
- Fiber 0g
- Protein 7g