Decadent Chocolate Brownies
- Yield: 16 servings
- 1box German Chocolate Cake
- 2/3cup Evaporated Milk
- 6ounces Chocolate Chips
- 3/4cup Melted Butter
- 1package Caramels
- Mix German Chocolate Cake Mix with melted butter and 1/3c evaporated milk.
- Take 1/2 of mixture and pat into bottom of 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- While baking, in saucepan melt caramels with remaining 1/3c evaporated milk.
- Pour melted caramels over bottom of brownies and add chocolate chips.
- Cover with remaining cake mix, it is best to pat with hands to flatten and cover brownies. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and cut. Makes 16 brownies.
- Recipe can be doubled.