Death by Chocolate
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1box chocolate cake mix
- 1/2cup Kaluah liquor
- 4packages chocolate mousse mix
- 8pieces Skor candy bars, chopped
- 32ounces Cool Whip
- 1.4ounces milk chocolate candy bar
- Using 3 round cake pans, prepare cake according to directions on box. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool slightly and poke cakes with fork. Drizzle with Kaluah.
- Cool and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Prepare chocolate mousse according to directions on package.
- In a glass trifle bowl, layer 1/3 cake cubes, 1/3 mousse, 1/3 Cool Whip and 1/3 chopped Skor bars.
- Repeat 2 more times.
- Using a vegetable peeler, make chocolate curls with the milk chocolate bar and arrange on top.