Dark Chocolate Lava Crock Pot Cake
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1box Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1package Chocolate Pudding Mix (cook or instant)
- 12ounces Special Dark Chocolate Chips
- 4 eggs
- 8ounces sour cream
- 3/4cup canola oil
- 1cup water
- Lightly grease inside of crock. Stir together all ingredients in large mixing bowl until well blended. Pour into greased crock, put on lid. On High, it will take 3-1/2 hours. On Low, check after 6-1/2 hours. Depending on heat of your particular crock pot, times will vary.
- Remove lid and let set for 30 minutes before serving.
- This cake creates its own ‘lava-like’ sauce, and is fabulous with just a dab of real whipping cream on top!