Dark Chocolate Fudge
- Yield: 20 servings
- 3/4cup Nestle Toll House DelightFulls Mint-Filled Morsels, divided
- 10ounces Nestle Toll House dark chocolate morsels
- 14ounces can sweetened condensed milk
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil. Coarsely chop 1/4 cup mint-filled morsels; set aside.
- Combine dark chocolate morsels and sweetened condensed milk in medium, heavy saucepan. Warm over lowest possible heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Gently stir in remaining 1/2 cup mint-filled morsels, just until morsels are covered. Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan. Sprinkle with coarsely chopped mint-filled morsels. Press gently into fudge.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces. Store refrigerated in airtight container.
This recipe was posted with permission and provided by Nestle USA and Very Best Baking.