- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- 1large avocado
- 1/4-1/2cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (depending on desired thickness)
- 1tablespoon cold-pressed coconut oil
- 1tablespoon raw organic cocoa powder
- 1/2 bar high quality dark chocolate, chopped
- 1tablespoon coffee
- 1/2teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1tablespoon cacao nibs (optional topping)
- 1tablespoon shredded coconut (optional topping)
blog comments powered by
- Melt dark chocolate over a stovetop (or in microwave safe bowl) with coconut oil, and coffee.
- Combine the melted chocolate sauce with the remaining ingredients in a blender or bowl. Mix all the ingredients using a high speed blender (or a hand mixer). Blend or mix until creamy and smooth. The texture will resemble a fluffy mousse.
- Spoon into a bowl or wine glass and garnish with toppings of your choice.
This recipe originally appeared as Dark Chocolate Avocado Mousse on Nutrition Stripped.