Curry Cajun Duck with Wine
- Yield 6 servings
Try this delicious one-dish duck recipe.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 -- garlic cloved, minced
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 to 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/3 cup crushed pineapple
- 6 -- duck breasts
- -- Hot cooked brown rice
- Combine the butter, honey, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, water, curry powder, Cajun seasoning and pineapple in a bowl and mix well. Pour into a 9×13-inch baking pan. Add the duck breasts and turn once to coat.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until the duck is cooked through. Serve over brown rice and garnish with butter lettuce leaves and candied apple slices.
Recipe reprinted with permission for the Ducks Unlimited’s The Hunter’s Table; Wild Flavors from Duck Country (Ducks Unlimited, Inc. 2010).