Curried Roasted Butternut Squash with a Honey Raisin Toss
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 12 minutes
I just absolutely love this recipe. The deep wonderful colors and flavors makes this dish a favorite to serve to family and friends.
- 1medium butternut squash, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2teaspoon curry
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon black pepper
- 1tablespoon honey
- 1/4cup California dark raisins
- 1/4cup California golden raisins
- 3tablespoons cilantro, finely minced
- Preheat oven to 500F.
- Place cubed squash in a large bowl; toss with oil, curry, salt and pepper.
- Place in single layer on a jelly roll pan.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until tender. Remove from oven. Place squash into a large bowl; toss with honey, raisins and cilantro.