Curried New Potatoes
- Yield 6 servings
A quick and easy way to serve delicious potatoes.
- 12 new potatoes, cut in halves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 stick cutter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Place potatoes in a 9×13-inch baking dish
- Mix together olive oil, melted butter, curry powder and salt. Pour over potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Debbye Dabbs, Take Five, A Christmas Cookbook (D. D. Publishing, 1994)