Curried Chicken Salad with Almonds
- Yield 4 servings
This chicken salad has just a hint of curry.
- 4 -- cooked skinless, boneless chicken breasts, diced
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup nonfat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen green peas
- Combine the chicken, celery and onion in a bowl.
- Blend the mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, soy sauce, and curry powder together. Pour the sauce over the chicken mixture and mix thoroughly. Before serving, fold in the almonds and peas.